Friday, November 2, 2007

Insanity drives off

I was paranoid yesterday alright.
But today's a different matter altogether.

I'm going close to insane, demented in all means.

So uh, I thought I might meet Mrs Tan at the botanical garden but I was wrong.
Turns out I'll have to call her anyway.
But as I fumbled into my pockets, I just realised my god damn phone was lost.

No, I was not worried what my parents had got to say then.
And neither am I worried about the odds of tackling boredom without it during the holidays.

I'm disturbed by the fact that we're gna end up having no posters or so ever on Monday for the exhibition.

Jolene left me Mrs Tan's number before she went out of town and it's in the phone miles away.

Meanwhile, SIAW EESHUEN HADN'T ANSWER MY PHONE NOR TEXT ME BACK FOR THREE DAYS STRAIGHT!
Tell me how can I not be worried?

The next time I see him, he'll be a dead man.
No doubt here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home