Thursday, October 25, 2007

Plight

Hell, I really dno what to do now.
I thought this stupid dilemma of mine will subside once I've sort my priorities right.

It isn't over.
Anxiety is growing all over & i'm feeling super lousy now.
I feel like thrusting this unfamiliar rage into a bottle and destroying it.

English B3 (Screw midyears)
Higher Chinese B3 (Thank god for midyears)
Maths A1
Science A1
Geography A1
History A1
Literature A2
Arts A1
HomeEcons A2 (Screw that Mdm I-dont-give-a-damn-who-you-are)
D&T A1

I'll be lying if say that I'm contented with my results.
I am, initially, but now ...

I wna take biology but English Literature seems so tempting.
If i'm choosing 9sub, it means no Olevel arts for me, plus another unhealthy environment, surrounded by geeks (no offence here) and never out win them.

I'll be all demoralised by the time O'levels comes around.

Triple science seems like the perfect choice but still,
I'm concern and a need to question my ability to tackle the one and only humanity.

Besides, the likelihood of being blessed by the fact that I'll be able to speak to my friends within less than 5 metres are super slim.

Zu Xiang ain't going triple anymore,
I'm having my fingers crossed that it's 'cause of the poor and miserable school portal that have gone nutcase over the weekends.

This implies that i'll probably die at the age of 15 due to the lack of entertainment.

I just don't wna change my peer group and such.
I'll have to live with my poor communication skills and my inability to divulge my feelings verbally.

My loves,
the laughers, the fun, the moments

Everything'd already etched in my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home