Thursday, October 11, 2007

Beats faster each day.



I know, I know.
Everybody's making this big fuss about the end of examinations.
Planning outings, gaming nuts and uh, shall leave it to you.
You know like how wedding planner works?
That's just about it.

Meanwhile, another nightmare'd started.
For me at least.
Been dreading it since 2 weeks ago.
I won't say who, where, what, when, why or how.
Just wna get rid of it, and I know I can't.

So uh, those papers.
Shall give you an overall view huh?

English Paper: Well screwed.
Chinese Paper: Screwed to maximum.
Maths Paper: A glimmer of hope.
Science Paper: Seriously, I don't know.
Geography Paper: A glimmer of hope.
History Paper: Well screwed.
Literature Paper: Screwed to maximum.

Post exams activities'd been awfully drudging.
Those long hours sitting on the dusty floors of auditorium already make me sick.

Right then, shall be off already.
Toodles.


One row down, move chip twice to left,
my heart stand still.


For all this possiblities to be seen,
absolutely none, absolutely none.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home