Thursday, September 20, 2007

Road of disappointment.

Alright,
this week has been way too long.

3 cheers because I know I screwed Chinese Oral.
Got that teacher who resembles a penguin and
you know what?
I really should thank god for that.

So uh, after I ended that trashy 'speech'
she started going on about how I should really improve
and for once, I really think I should.

Unfortunately, it took me years to figure this out.
And just realise that you need a bloody distinction to get into a good stream.

In short, I'm never gna make it.

My CA results for maths is horrendous,
Trust me to be already complacent with my border-line A1 while everyone else is way above me.

And screw art teacher cause I can state with certainty that I wont get to obtain an A like I did EVERY SINGLE YEAR since age 4.

For god sake, he doesnt even teach please!

& I'm really, really worried for my history.
I feel that I've learn absolutely nothing since Mcdonagh arrived.
Those skills and everything.
A voluntary tutor anyone?

Yeah, that's about it.
I can already see my name in a SP class list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home