Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Ode to anonymous

Trip to Keppel shipyard was interesting.
Mr Pek drove the four of us, Eeshuen, Jolene and Zu xiang there
and lets just say we were super noisy luh.

That crackbrain Zuxiang was going on and on about birds
positively going on about 100 miles an hour.

And we made Eeshuen sit in the front passenger sit and he ended up having to
interpret the map for Mr Pek.
Mind you, the book was not exactly you called thin.

We went around the shipyard in this minivan
and were going 'WHOA' , 'MY GOD' , 'WOW'.
You know, the big vessels and everything.

Afterwhich, met this GM of the shipyard and uh,
remorseful to announce that I've hardly heard a word he said.
Beside stating that they will love to sponsor us for our project.

Man. This oil spill thing is going big.

That's not all.
We got this uber cute torchlight which runs on kinetic energy.

Got back all results.
B3 and above 'cept that fuggly, unsightly C5 for chinese that will stain.

Devastating.

Was pretty unhappy with my languages this term
Chinese, English, Literature.
That probably explains my poor communication skills.

Whatever, I'm still getting over a hundred bucks from my dad.
Huge surprise here.
I know he's astounded
But he'd did a pretty good job disguising it so far.

All proceeds goes to my scrapbook funds :D
I'm doing this little thing for my friends.
4 more to go and I'm still dropping by tomorrow at Laine's for more materials.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home